1. Do I need to be a member of Cooley Kickhams GAA Club to buy a ticket?
No. The draw is open to anyone. Upon purchasing a ticket, you will become a social member of Cooley Kickhams GAA Club from the day you purchase the ticket until the draw has been completed.
2. Who can enter the competition?
The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 in Ireland & Northern Ireland.
3. Can you pay offline?
Please contact any committee member to purchase tickets.
4. How many Tickets are on sale for the Competition?
A maximum of 9,000 Tickets is available for sale.
5. When is the competition draw?
30th October 2021, however, the organising committee shall endeavour to bring the draw forward to an earlier date should the draw sell out quicker. Any changes to the date of the draw will be advertised and promoted to all members on the website and the various social media channels.
6. When is the closing date for entry?
30th October 2021 or when 9,000 tickets are sold.
7. What happens if you do not sell all the Tickets by the closing date?
7500 ticket sales are required in order for the draw to take place. For more information see our terms and conditions.
8. When will the winner be notified?
The winner will be notified within 14 days from the date of the prize draw.
9. Can the winner take a cash alternative?
Yes €20,000 cash alternative is offered.
10. Can the winner sell the Car?
Yes, the property will be legally theirs, so they can do what they please with it, subject to the terms and conditions.
11. I want to buy a Ticket as a Gift / put it in someone else’s name. is that possible?
Yes; simply put the name(s) in the name field of the people you are gifting the prize to when purchasing your ticket package.
12. I have purchased a Ticket online, should I receive an actual Ticket in the post?
No, you will receive your Order Number via an automated email from this website. If it does not arrive in your Inbox please check your Spam/Junk Folder before contacting us.